ALL CURRENT SENIORS
MUST use Naviance
Printed Transcript Copies
- Visit the online payment portal on our website
- Select Transcript Request Payment. There is a $2.00 fee for each transcript. Your transcript will be ready for pickup at the registrar's office in 48 hours.
- Fill out the yellow form in the registrar office and pay $2.00 cash fee for each transcript.
ALL 2017-2022 ALUMNI
Electronic Transcript Requests use the above Transcript Online Request.
CLASSES OF 2004 - 2016
Must order through the Broward Schools Records Retention Office or 754-321-3150
TEST SCORE REQUESTS
Broward College Transcript –
AICE Cambridge Transcript --https://gradetranscripts.cambridgeinternational.org Our center number is US629. (For those of you who are earning the Cambridge Diploma, Cambridge will communicate with Bright Futures in August when scores are released.)
AP Score Report -- https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/sending-scores
SAT Scores - https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/sat/scores
*Current Seniors Only
Transcript request via Naviance
- Log on to Naviance
- Select/Click the Colleges tab
Step 1 - Colleges I’m thinking about
- Select/Click “Colleges I’m Thinking About”
- Select/Click “Add Colleges to List”
- Use the drop menu tool under “Lookup by Keyword”
- Type in college name and click “Go”. College will appear
- Place a checkmark in the select box by clicking on the box
- Click in the box named “Favorite” next to “Actions” (it is on the right side of the page)
You MUST Complete Step 2 Before Requesting A Transcript In Naviance
Step 2 - Colleges I’m Applying to
- Select/Click “Colleges I’m Thinking About. You’ll see the list of college(s) you selected
- Select/Click the box to the left of the college(s) you are applying to
- Click on “Move to Application List”
NOTE: Once you do this the college(s) you selected will move from the “Colleges I’m Thinking About” to “Colleges I’m Applying To”
- Use the drop menus to determine “Which application deadline do you prefer” and “How will you submit your application”
NOTE: This step is very important. It will determine how your transcript can be submitted.
- Apply to your college of choice and submit your application
NOTE: You may request transcripts before you actually complete your application. You will need to check the box to the left of the name of the college on this page then proceed with the steps below.
Step 3 - Go back to College I’m Applying to under the “Colleges Tab”
- Select/Click on “REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS”
- Select/Click Initial, Mid-year, or Final (Initial = before senior year first semester grades are posted. Mid Year = after first semester grades and before final senior grades posted)
- Select/Click unofficial scores for the ACT and/or SAT tests you’ve taken. If you have not taken any, leave it blank. The names of the college(s) you selected will be in boxes under “Where are you sending the transcript/s?”
- Select/Click “Request and Finish”