School Choice, How to Apply!
We're so excited you're HERE because you're interested in becoming a Dillard Panther! We have a culture of Discover, Invent, Achieve Create.Magnet Open HouseNovember 30, 2020 6:30 pm.
- Performing Arts
- Digital Entrepreneurship 6-12 https://tinyurl.com/openhousenov30
- Emerging Computer Technology https://tinyurl.com/openhousenov30
- Cambridge Innovative Program
The 2020/21 School Choice application window is December 1, 2020 – February 8, 2021.
The requirements for admission:
Dillard's Technology and Entrepreneurship Magnet Programs are FSA scores of level 3 for both Reading and Math and a GPA of 2.5.
Performing and Visual Arts has an audition in addition to academic requirements.
Cambridge requires that students have a FSA score of 4 in Reading and a 4 in Math.
If you live outside Dillard's boundary, to apply for any of Dillard's programs, APPLY HERE
If you live within Dillard's boundary, please apply by filling out the In Boundary Survey 2020
Transportation is provided for out-of-boundary students admitted to the Magnet Programs if the family resides in Broward County. Transportation for in-boundary students is provided if families reside greater than 2 miles from school. Magnet activity buses are also available to out-of-boundary magnet students at 5:00 P.M.
IMPORTANT DATES Regarding School Choice
- December 1, 2020 School Choice application window opens.
- February 8, 2021 School Choice application window closes. THIS is the DEADLINE!
- March 2021 Applicants are selected and notified. Additional application windows for remaining available seats.
- May 2021 Apply for a new School Choice option.
Note: If you already have an existing application for the desired school, there is no need to reapply.
- Simply check online
Call with questions or to schedule a virtual tour! #GOPANTHERS!