School Choice, How to Apply!
We're so excited you're HERE because you're interested in becoming a Dillard Panther! We have a culture of Discover, Invent, Achieve Create.Magnet Open HouseDecember 4, 2019 6:30 pm.
- Performing Arts
- Digital Entrepreneurship 6-12
- Emerging Computer Technology
- Cambridge Innovative Program
The 2020/21 School Choice application window is December 2, 2019 – February 5, 2020.
During the School Choice application window, parents and guardians may submit three applications – one in each of the following application categories: Magnet programs, Nova schools and school reassignments.
The requirements for admission into Dillard's Magnet Programs are FSA scores of level 3 for both Reading and Math. The GPA requirement for is a 2.5 at the time of application.
If you live outside Dillard's boundary, to apply for any of Dillard's programs, APPLY HERE
If you live within Dillard's boundary, please apply by filling out the In Boundary Survey
Transportation is provided for out-of-boundary students admitted to the Magnet Programs if the family resides in Broward County. Transportation for in-boundary students is provided if families reside greater than 2 miles from school. Magnet activity buses are also available to out-of-boundary magnet students at 5:00 P.M.
IMPORTANT DATES Regarding School Choice
- December 2, 2019 School Choice application window opens.
- February 5, 2020 School Choice application window closes. THIS is the DEADLINE!
- March 2020 Applicants are selected and notified. Additional application windows for remaining available seats.
- May 2020 Apply for a new School Choice option.
Note: If you already have an existing application for the desired school, there is no need to reapply.
- Simply check online
Call with questions or to schedule a tour! #GOPANTHERS!