Success Starts Here
This page connects you with resources, tools, and information to help you reach your educational goals, explore extracurricular activities, get support when you need it, and keep up with all that’s happening at BCPS.
Need Homework Help?
Career, Technical, Adult, Community Education (CTACE)
Today's economy demands a better-educated workforce than ever before, and jobs in this new economy require more complex knowledge and skills than the jobs of the past. Learn more about BCPS CTACE
College and Career Readiness (Naviance)
Broward County Public Schools is providing Naviance Student for all district students in grades 6-12 to help with college and career planning! This world-class system is designed to inform students, parents, and schools with:
- Researching careers, colleges, and majors
- Finding local and national scholarships and enrichment programs
- Exploring students’ career interests, learning styles, personality types, and multiple intelligences
- Building resumes and holistic portfolios for job and college applications
- Setting goals and developing personalized plans for success
- Requesting and sending electronic transcripts
- Learning about success skills, financial planning, self-discovery, and building a support network
Free Microsoft Student Advantage
Microsoft’s Student Advantage Program provides free downloads of the full version of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, etc.) for all students in Broward County Public Schools, for use on their personal and mobile devices (Android and iOS). Learn more about Microsoft Student Advantage
Service Learning (Student Volunteering)
The purpose of the Service Learning Graduation Requirement and the Student Volunteer Service Program is to acquaint high school students with the need to provide service to both their school and community.
Service Learning is defined as an educational method by which participants learn and develop through active participation in service that is conducted in and meets the needs of a community. Service learning is coordinated with a school or community service program and with the community. It is integrated into and influences the lifelong learning of a participant and includes structured time for the participants to reflect on the service experience. Learn more about student volunteering
Student Volunteer Resources