Wildcat Academy of Excellence Program
What is Wildcat Academy of Excellence?
- Challenging, College Prep Programs for gifted and high achieving students
- Advanced academic courses beyond middle school curriculum which includes High School Honors Courses
- Specialized field trips with an educational twist. (Cultural, Environmental, Historical, Community Events)
- Qualities of a Wildcat Academy student include Integrity, Organized, Motivated and a commitment to being successful.
The Wildcat Academy of Excellence is our advanced academic programs that are designed for students who have the maturity to complete a rigorous level of academics. Potential candidates should have the discipline to organize and use their time wisely.
Key features of the programs are:
- Writing across all the content areas.
- Upper-level mathematics courses.
- Critical thinking skills across all academic areas.
- Hands-on and technology-driven instruction.
- Preparation for students in a multicultural and global world.
- Preparation for the Quantum Leap program at Coral Springs High.
Admissions is based on past academic achievement, FSA achievement, and a student's demonstrated desire to excel. Students in the program must maintain a 3.0-grade point average in order to remain in good standing.