So you want to register your child at Indian Ridge Middle School?
To find out the school(s) assigned to your home address, you can either use our School Locator feature or call the District’s Innovative Programs Department at 754-321-2480. You must provide your specific street address and your child’s grade level and the office will determine the correct school your child is supposed to attend.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS 2018-2019
Registrations are held Monday- Thursday from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
(Please call to schedule an appointment during the summer)
BROWARD COUNTY SCHOOL LOCATOR AND ENROLLMENT FORMS
- If the registering parent does not own or lease the home, then the homeowner or lessor must provide one proof of residency from both Columns A and B, and the parent/guardian must provide two proofs from Column B. Additionally, both the owner and the registering parent must complete and notarize an Affidavit of Shared Housing (see link)
PERSON ACTING AS PARENT
- If the student is residing with someone other than the parent or legal guardian, the parent and the person acting as parent must complete, date, and sign a Person Acting as Parent Form.
- The student must live most of the time with the person acting as parent to be assigned to the school within the attendance boundary of this individual’s residence. (see link)
- Only the parent who registers the student(s) may withdrawal/transfer the minor student from his or her school to permanently attend another school. Please come in, with ID, to complete the withdrawal form.
- For transcript requests, please email email@example.com . Include the student’s name, grade level, date of birth, parent’s name, and method of delivery (email, fax, hard copy). Please allow 48 hours to process.