(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
Check below for helpful tips and information.
*School Medical Forms-If your child needs medication or medical treatment during school hours, you will need to have your doctor fill out one of the forms below and return it to the school.
1. Authorization for Medication/Treatment-Prescription of Over the Counter (OTC) Medication Forms.
2.Authorization for Medication/Treatment-Gastrointestinal/Genitourinary form
3. Authorization for Medication/Treatment-Respiratory Form
*Other Medical Updates
1. Coronovirus Updates from Broward County Schools
2. About Fifths Disease
3. The American Lung Association is offering a free, one hour online course for children and adults on Asthma Basics. Click Here for Details.
4. Mosquito Bite Protection in Florida
5. Head Lice
6. Pertussis/Whooping Cough
7. Allergy Guidelines
8. Pink Eye