After School Child Care Program
Cresthaven Elementary will provide working parents with a secure, supervised constructive learning and play environment. Programs are designed for the ages of children that attend the school. Activities will be age appropriate and supervised by competent, caring qualified staff
The mission of Before and After School Child Care is to provide students with:
Description of Services
- An inclusive child care program that is safe and nurturing in a comfortable environment
- A cultural and enriching program that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of each child
- A program that meets the highest quality of child care standards
The daily program will include:
- dinner is included
- homework assistance
- outdoor play 30 minutes
- access to technology
- other scheduled activities. These other activities might include cultural arts, cooking, science, drama, Distance Learning or arts and crafts.
All children will be scheduled for a 30 minute structured homework time. ALL STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HAVING A BOOK TO READ IN THEIR BACKPACK EACH DAY.
Days and Times of Operation
Programs operate from school dismissal until 5:50 PM. Programs are offered on all school days and all Early Release days.
Important Program Information
Your Program Supervisor is:
Tamikia Thorpe Tamikia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Contact Numbers are:
(754) 322-6000 (before 2 PM) or (754) 322-6030 (after 3 PM)