Laptop Login Help
Are You Having a Problem With Passwords on a Computer Distributed by the School? Here is Some Helpful Advice From Our Micro Technician, Mr. Quatremain.
- If you have more than one Davie student at your house, and they were each given a laptop from the school, remember each Laptop only has ONE student Profile on it so they CAN NOT switch Laptops.
- ALL Passwords are the SAME to be used to Sign in to CLEVER through CHROME and are the SAME Active Directory Passwords as the LAPTOP when they were first signed into the computer no matter on which distribution day they received their computer.
- If your child received a laptop on Distribution Day 1, March 20th, 2020 and if they knew their student ID number (“06” number) their passwords are as follows:
*The password for Head Start and Kindergarten is 1234
*All other grades will use the password they were given on the distribution day.
- If you picked up the laptop on or after March 28th, 2020, the password is either 1234 or 12345, and this was WRITTEN on their property pass. Again they will use the same password for Clever and all connected programs.
- Once Signed into the Laptop, they should go to CHROME and open it, In most cases now the Clever Login automatically comes up just like on our own laptops. Your child will use the LAPTOP SIGN IN as their password to everything else connected to Active Directory.
If you continue to have problems, please email Mr. Barclay Quatremain via our School Staff Directory.
Please leave your name, child's name, and phone number (preferably a cell number so he can reply in a text message if needed) and a brief description of the issue you are having.