Returning students complete online School Forms at browardschools.com/bts
New Student Registration
School registration for new students is in person at our school. Registration is important and we want to make sure you have all the resources to make registration go as smoothly as possible. When you are ready to register your child, be sure to review the Student Registration Checklist and Requirements before you arrive. The checklist will provide information on the following:
- Proof of Residence
- School Records
- Medical Exams and Records
- Evidence of Age
While we welcome you to our school, we also want to ensure the safety and security of our students. Please be prepared to present valid photo identification upon entrance.
Welcome to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School!
For the current school year, 2022-2023, the school counseling department has registrations Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
We look forward to welcoming you and your student to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
Forms and Information
Request for Transcript and/or Records
- Seniors ONLY- If you are applying to colleges via Common App, be sure to complete your FERPA authorization in Common App and MATCH your Naviance account with your Common App account. If applying via Coalition App, manually add the schools into your Naviance account. If applying directly to the institution, manually add the schools into your Naviance account. Make sure that you have submitted your application for admission (Common App and non-Common App schools) to the college or university before requesting any supporting documents, including transcripts, for that school. Any questions on that process, contact Mr. Congdon in the BRACE office.
Once you have done so, request your transcripts using your NAVIANCE account and provide payment via the ESTORE (Links to an external site.). Transcript fee is $2.00 for in-state schools / $3.00 for out-of-state schools. Bring your ESTORE payment receipt along with the completed Transcript Request Form Download Transcript Request Form, to Ms. Ulfe in the Registrar’s Office in the Guidance Dept.
- Juniors and Seniors- If you need a copy of your transcript for a scholarship or for your personal use, do the following: · Visit the ESTORE (Links to an external site.). and pay the Transcript Fee, $2.00 for in-state schools / $3.00 for out-of-state schools. Complete the Transcript Request Form Download Transcript Request Formand bring that form to Ms. Ulfe in the Registrar’s Office in the Guidance Dept.
· You will need to provide 2 to 4 business days for the transcript to be generated if you want it printed, official and in a sealed envelop. You will receive and email confirmation when the official transcript is ready to be picked up. You can then pick-up the transcript from the MSD front office during school days from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
· If you need the transcript via email (it will NOT be official), you must provide and email address in the Transcript Request Form and the transcript will be sent to you from Mrs. Andrea Ulfe, school registrar.
- FOR GRADUATES from 2017 to 2021**Print a Transcript Request Form (Links to an external site.). Instructions for processing are on the form. Email the form and a copy of your drivers license to email@example.com. To pay for your transcript request, go to the ESTORE (Links to an external site.).
- FOR GRADUATES before 2017** CONTACT BCPS RECORDS RETENTION @ 754-321-3150 or visit the BCPS website browardschools.com/transcripts (Links to an external site.) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
**REQUESTS FOR TRANSCRIPTS must be in writing. We cannot accept phone calls or faxes. Please plan ahead. Due to the high volume, there is a turn around time of 2-4 business days. This includes proof of student enrollment, graduation verification, immunizations, good student discount forms, social security forms or other government or agency forms.
Any questions, contact:
Mrs. Andrea Ulfe (School Registrar) email@example.com