Request for Transcript and/or Records
- Seniors ONLY- If you are applying to colleges via Common App, be sure to complete your FERPA authorization in Common App and MATCH your Naviance account with your Common App account. If applying via Coalition App, manually add the schools into your Naviance account. If applying directly to the institution, manually add the schools into your Naviance account. Make sure that you have submitted your application for admission (Common App and non-Common App schools) to the college or university before requesting any supporting documents, including transcripts, for that school. Any questions on that process, contact Mr. Congdon in the BRACE office.
Once you have done so, request your transcripts using your NAVIANCE account and provide payment via the ESTORE . Transcript fee is $2.00 for in-state schools / $3.00 for out-of-state schools. Bring your ESTORE payment receipt along with the completed Transcript Request Form, to Ms. Ulfe in the Registrar’s Office in the Guidance Dept.
- Juniors and Seniors- If you need a copy of your transcript for a scholarship or for your personal use, do the following: · Visit the ESTORE . and pay the Transcript Fee, $2.00 for in-state schools / $3.00 for out-of-state schools. Complete the Transcript Request Form and bring that form to Ms. Ulfe in the Registrar’s Office in the Guidance Dept.
· You will need to provide 2 to 4 business days for the transcript to be generated if you want it printed, official and in a sealed envelop. You will receive and email confirmation when the official transcript is ready to be picked up. You can then pick-up the transcript from the MSD front office during school days from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
· If you need the transcript via email (it will NOT be official), you must provide and email address in the Transcript Request Form and the transcript will be sent to you from Mrs. Andrea Ulfe, school registrar.
- FOR GRADUATES from 2016 to 2021**Print a Transcript Request Form . Instructions for processing are on the form. Email the form and a copy of your drivers license to email@example.com. To pay for your transcript request, go to the ESTORE (Links to an external site.).
- FOR GRADUATES before 2016** CONTACT BCPS RECORDS RETENTION @ 754-321-3150 or visit the BCPS website browardschools.com/transcripts (Links to an external site.) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
**REQUESTS FOR TRANSCRIPTS must be in writing. We cannot accept phone calls or faxes. Please plan ahead. Due to the high volume, there is a turn around time of 2-4 business days. This includes proof of student enrollment, graduation verification, immunizations, good student discount forms, social security forms or other government or agency forms.
Any questions, contact:
Mrs. Andrea Ulfe (School Registrar) email@example.com