Returning students complete online School Forms at browardschools.com/bts
New Student Registration
School registration for new students is in person at our school. Registration is important and we want to make sure you have all the resources to make registration go as smoothly as possible. When you are ready to register your child, be sure to review the Student Registration Checklist and Requirements before you arrive. The checklist will provide information on the following:
- Proof of Residence
- School Records
- Medical Exams and Records
- Evidence of Age
While we welcome you to our school, we also want to ensure the safety and security of our students. Please be prepared to present valid photo identification upon entrance.
Registration hours: 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Registering a new student to Western High School
We look forward to making this process as smooth as possible for all. We are excited to welcome your student to Western High School, Home of the Wildcats! Please verify your assigned school at https://www.browardschools.com/school-locator
Complete the following Broward County Public Schools enrollment forms:
- Western Registration Checklist: English | Spanish
- Student Registration Form: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- Emergency Contacts Form: English | Spanish| Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- AffidavitofActingParent: English | Spanish
- Shared Housing Form: English | Spanish |Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- Release of Information Form, if needed English Spanish Haitian Creole Portuguese
- Record Request: English
Student Houseing Questionnaire:
Fill out all forms and course selection cards: Course Cards and Scheduling Information
Submit those documents via scan and email to "Western Counseling" firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail/drop off to:
Western High School
1200 SW 136th Ave.
Davie, FL 33325
After you have completed all the forms and have the necessary documents to register and email them to email@example.com, someone from our school counseling office will then be in touch to register your child.
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Student Name
- Student Number
- Phone Number
- Where the student is withdrawing to (Name of state of the new school)
- Copy of the registered Parents ID
Per School Board Policy 5.1 : A child must attend the boundary school where the legal guardian/parent resides. Therefore, a child can attend WHS if they reside in WHS Boundaries. ALL ADDRESSES WILL BE VERIFIED. Providing false address information to a school is a crime.