As part of the Middle Years Programme (MYP), design challenges all students to:
- apply practical and creative thinking skills to solve design problems
- explore the role of design in both historical and contemporary contexts
- consider their responsibilities when making design decisions and taking action.
MYP design focuses a holistic design process rather than final products and solutions.
What is the significance of Design in the MYP?
MYP uses the design cycle as a way to structure:
- inquiry and analysis of design problems
- development and creation of feasible solutions
- testing and evaluation of students’ models, prototypes, products or systems.
NFTE (Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship)
The NFTE mission is to activate the entrepreneurial mindset and build startup skills in youth from under-resourced communities, to ensure their success and create a more vibrant society.
NFTE activates the entrepreneurial mindset and builds startup skills in youth from under-resourced communities to ensure their success and to create a more vibrant society