- If your child is going to be LATE for school, a parent/guardian must sign in the student in the Magnet office upon arrival on campus. Then the student will receive a late pass to class.
- If your child is going to be ABSENT from school, please call our attendance hotline at 754-322-0952. For all other attendance issues, please call the school directly at 754-322-0950.
- The attendance hotline is for ALL DAY absences ONLY, do not call the attendance hotline to excuse a class period or tardy.
NO SIGN OUT AFTER 2:10 PM
According to SBBC Policy 5.5: All students under 16 are required to attend school every day of the 180-day school year. Absences are established by tardiness, early sign-outs, or absences for all or part of any day. The maximum number of acceptable absences is 5 days. Additionally, please note that students may not be released after 1:45 p.m.
- Parents have 2 days (48 hours) in which to report an absence.
- The Attendance Policy allows eight (8) reasons for absence to be excused.
- Make up work for credit and grade is allowed for ALL absences. Learn more about Homework/Makeup Work.