Successful Student Habits
- Believe YOU can succeed.
- Develop a DAILY study schedule and stick to it!
- Read chapters PRIOR to class attendance.
- Set Goals and refer to Pacing Guide constantly.
- Try to attend class each day with little to no absences.
- Review notes from class DAILY.
- Formulate a study group.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Use Review Books and note cards regularly.
- Repeat steps 1-9 consistently!
How is one expected to be accountable at school? You may ask yourself, what can I do? Well, here are some examples that will help you succeed.
- Follow dress code
- Display positive interaction
- Carrying all belongings needed for school
Use these examples on how to be accountable and you will help ensure your success.
All students are expected to be responsible at school. You may ask yourself, what does this mean? Here are some examples that will help you succeed.
- Arrive on time
- During the classroom period, leave and enter class with a pass
- If approved to park on campus, use only assigned student parking areas
Following this simple expectation of being responsible and the listed examples can help ensure your success.
How is one expected to display self-control at school? You may ask yourself, how can I do that? Here are some examples that will help you succeed.
- Comply with instructions and directions
- Accept boundaries of others in hallways
- Move to class quickly without delay
Use these examples in displaying self-control and you will help ensure your success.