Nova High School offers several Industry Certification opportunities in the following areas:
- Autodesk Certified User - AutoCAD
- Autodesk Certified User - Inventor
- Certified Food Protection Manager (ServSafe)
- CNC Production Specialist
- Microsoft Office - Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- RECF - Robotics
- Solidworks - CSWA-A
When a student passes one of the Industry Certification exams and enrolls in a Program of Articulation at a state college, credits will be given for passing the exam in high school and the student will not have to pay for the associated college credits.
See attached Course Catalog for the average cost technical courses offered at state colleges.