2019 - 2020 School Year
Pick up your packet in the front office.
- Be sure you have read the information on each page of the packet.
- All packets must be completed when turning them in to Mrs. Ulrich, the principal's secretary.
- You must use the physical form provided by the FHSAA. No other forms will be accepted.
- If not 100% complete, the packet will be returned to you until all of the parts are correctly done.
Mrs. Ulrich is available only during the student lunch times. Not before school, after school, or during class time.
- Do not turn the athletic packet into a coach, you must turn it in to Mrs. Ulrich.
- Reminder: Student athletes must maintain a 2.0 Unweighted GPA to participate in athletics.
- All obligations must be cleared in order to participate. Check your Virtual Counselor!
- If you have any other questions about paperwork, please ask your coach, Mr. Klemke, Ms. Fuller, or Mrs. Ulrich for further clarification.
All forms must be 100% complete before trying out or participating in athletics at Monarch.