McNicol Middle incorporates STEM school-wide. All of our students are eligible for this program and are exposed to integrated curriculum in all of their classes.
We incorporate STEM through:
* Hands-on project and problem-based learning activities
* State-of-the-art computer labs
* Science/Pre-engineering research classes
* Career and Professional Education (CAPE) Academy for qualified students
* Educational STEM related field trips and competitions
6th Grade students have the opportunity to explore our elective and STEM classes through a rotation of courses.
- STEM Wheel: Keyboarding, Art, Engineering/Robotics, Spanish
- Liberal Arts Wheel: Music, PE, STEAM (ART), Culinary Arts