1. Students who graduated or withdrew between 2003 and 2015 must request transcripts at: www.browardschools.com/transcripts.
2. Former students who graduated or withdrew 2016 and 2017 may mail a request to:
Everglades High School
17100 SW 48th Court
Miramar, Fl. 33027
- Name (name used while attending our school)
- Date of Birth
- Student ID Number
- Student's complete Mailing Address (Or Institution Name and complete mailing address)
- Copy of Photo ID
Transcripts will not be processed if any of the five items listed are missing or incomplete. The price is $3.00 for each transcript.
3. Current students and students who graduated after 2017 may log on to their Naviance account to request transcripts to be sent directly to colleges. Please click here to view instructions for using Naviance.
4. Current students requesting a hard copy transcript will fill out a Transcript Request Form in the School Counseling Office before school or during their lunch time. The price is $2.00 for each transcript.
5. Persons requesting verification of attendance or graduation must email a request with a signed release to email@example.com