MEDICAL SCIENCES and SCIENCE/PRE-ENGINEERING
I can and so can you...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION and FORMS:
Unique Features of BOTH Programs
- 96% of our Magnet Students attend Four-Year Universities
- approximately $3.5 Million Awarded in Scholarships
- Personalized Guidance: Four-Year Academic/Career Planning, Scholarship Searches, Financial Aid, College Planning & Summer College Programs
- Nationally Certified Teachers
- Graduate earned Sophomore Status for College by earning over 30 College Semester Hours
- Career Planning Seminars
- Florida International University Dual Enrollment on BEHS campus
- NOVA Southeastern Medical Mentors (Partnership)
- Academic and Scholarship Competitions - State and National Winners
- State Licensed Practical Nursing Program on Campus
- Video Conferencing, Guest Speaker Opportunities, Virtual Field Trips, Distance Learning
- Partners in Education: Broward College, Florida Atlantic University, Florida International University, Embry-Riddle, Keiser University, Nova Southeastern University, North Broward Hospital District, Ace Mentors, Stiles Construction, Pompano Aviation
- Transportation is provided for Magnet Students living north of Sunrise Blvd.
- County recognized Engineering teams such as Robotics, SECME, and Drones.
- Partnership with FAU College of Engineering & Computer Science, Florida Engineering Society, and the Museum of Discovery and Science
- Click on the links at the top left for specific information regarding MEDICAL SCIENCES and SCIENCE/PRE-ENGINEERING PROGRAMS
- To download our Blanche Ely Nursing Programs Brochure
- To download our Blanche Ely Magnet Programs Brochure
- To download our Blanche Ely MAGNET Programs Newsletter
Blanche Ely Magnet Contact Numbers
754-322-0993 - Medical Sciences
754-322-0993 - Science/Pre-engineering
Please click on the link to apply and learn more about the Broward County Schools Magnet Programs.