College is expensive, but there is good news – a lot of free money is available! Here you’ll find out how to access scholarships that could help you pay for tuition, books, and other education-related expenses. For information on Scholarships, Contact Ms. Buffie Phillips at 754-322-1009 or email her using our School Staff Directory.
You can also do a search for scholarships in Naviance Student!
You definitely won’t get scholarship money if you don’t try, so you have nothing to lose by applying.
Be sure you’ve completed the FAFSA, as many scholarship applications require it.
Broward County Public Schools is providing Naviance Student for all district students in grades 6-12 to help with college and career planning! This world-class system is designed to inform students, parents, and schools with:
- Researching careers, colleges, and majors
- Finding local and national scholarships and enrichment programs
- Exploring students’ career interests, learning styles, personality types, and multiple intelligences
- Building resumes and holistic portfolios for job and college applications
- Setting goals and developing personalized plans for success
- Requesting and sending transcripts. Access the Transcript Request Quick Guide.
- Learning about success skills, financial planning, self-discovery, and building a support network
Log on to Naviance Student
All students in grades 6-12 in district schools have access to Naviance Student. Each school has it’s own website address. Choose your school from the dropdown menu below to locate the correct web address.:
Students will log in with their Single Sign On (SSO) account.
Parents can access their child’s Naviance Student account as a guest to view college and career information. Parents will need an access code to view their child's Naviance account. Access codes can be obtained from the School Counselor at your school.