After School Care Policies:
- Parents must arrange for their child to be signed out by an authorized licensed adult.
- The only acceptable identification is: valid driver’s license, passport, or a military I.D. No credit cards or company I.D.s.
- Please notify the program in advance if someone is signing your child out that is not on your child's registration.
- Play dates must be prearranged.
- A release of liability must be signed if your child is involved in special activities, such as baseball, tutoring, or scouts. The designated person responsible for that activity must sign out your child.
- If there is a change in departure from the program you must notify your child’s teacher and the Country Isles Aftercare Office at 754-323-5280 with our 24 Hour Voice Mail.
- No pets on campus (do not bring your pets when signing your child out).
Lost and Found:
- Located beside cafeteria stage
- Please put your child's name on all belongings
- Items left are donated to charity
- Toys brought from home are not the program's responsibility
- Immediate arrangements must be made to pick up your child when you are notified of illness or injury.
- An "Authorization for Medication" form is required if your child is currently taking medication.
Each child receives 1 snack and 1 beverage daily
Children may bring their own snacks (no glass containers or aluminum soda cans)
Walkers and Bike Riders:
Bicycling or walking home from after school care alone is not permitted.