Transcript Requests

Students on computers applying for transcripts
  • Who can request a transcript?

    Transcripts can be requested by:

    • The student
    • The parent of a current student
    • The parent of a former student if the child is 17 years old or younger

  • Where do I request a transcript? Am I eligible to request from Plantation High School?

    Current 12th grade students: request through the Naviance app on Clever.

    Current 9-11th grade students: request from Plantation High by following the steps below.

    Former students: If your last year in Broward Schools was before 08/01/2015 you MUST go to:

    Former PLHS students: If your last year in Broward Schools was on or after 08/01/2015, you may request your transcripts from Plantation High by following the steps below.

  • I am eligible to request from Plantaton High School. How do I make the request?

    Current 12th grade students must request through the Naviance app on Clever

    Step 1 - Colleges I’m thinking about 

      1. Select/Click “Colleges I’m Thinking About”
      2. Select/Click “Add Colleges to List”
      3. Use the drop menu tool under “Lookup by Keyword”
      4. Type in college name and click “Go”.  College will appear
      5. Place a checkmark in the select box by clicking on the box
      6. Click in the box named “Favorite” next to “Actions” (it is on the right side of the page) 

    You MUST Complete Step 2 Before Requesting A Transcript In Naviance

    Step 2 - Colleges I’m Applying to 

      1. Select/Click “Colleges I’m Thinking About. You’ll see the list of college(s) you selected
      2. Select/Click the box to the left of the college(s) you are applying to
      3. Click on “Move to Application List”  
        NOTE: Once you do this the college(s) you selected will move from the “Colleges I’m Thinking About” to “Colleges I’m Applying To” 
      4. Use the drop menus to determine “Which application deadline do you prefer” and “How will you submit your application”
        NOTE: This step is very important.  It will determine how your transcript can be submitted. 
      5. Apply to your college of choice and submit your application
        NOTE: You may request transcripts before you actually complete your application.  You will need to check the box to the left of the name of the college on this page then proceed with the steps below. 

    Step 3 - Go back to College I’m Applying to under the “Colleges Tab” 

      1. Select/Click on “REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS”
      2. Select/Click Initial, Mid-year, or Final (Initial = before senior year first semester grades are posted.  Mid Year = after first semester grades and before final senior grades posted)
      3. Select/Click unofficial scores for the ACT and/or SAT tests you’ve taken.  If you have not taken any, leave it blank. The names of the college(s) you selected will be in boxes under “Where are you sending the transcript/s?”
      4. Select/Click “Request and Finish” 

    Current 9-11th grade students or former students from after 08/01/2015 can follow the steps below.

    Step 1: Write your request on paper. Even if you plan to email your request, we need it written and SIGNED. You can take a picture of it later if you decide to email it. Include the following information.

    • Who? Name of the student
    • From WHEN? The last year the student attended Plantation High (must be on or after August 2015)
    • To WHERE? We can send your transcript 3 ways. 
      1. For a free electronic official transcript - name a school from the list at the "Which schools accept..." section of this webpage. If your school is not on the list, you cannot choose this option.
      2. For a free unsigned PDF - provide an email address where you would like us to send the unsigned PDF.
      3. For a paper copy of your official transcript - provide a mailing address so we can mail it to that address directly. There will be a $3 charge.
    • SIGN and DATE your request

    Step 2: Make a payment. There are 2 ways to make a payment for a paper copy. If you are requesting an electronic copy, skip this step.

    Step 3: Show Proof of identity. 

    • If you want to mail your request, include a photocopy of your valid, official photo ID (like a driver's license).
    • If you are making your request via email, take a picture of your valid, official photo ID (like a driver's license), then attach it to the email.

    Step 4: Send us your request, payment, and ID.

    • You can mail your request, payment, and photocopy of your ID to:
      • Plantation High School - Registrar
        6901 NW 16th St
        Plantation, FL 33313

    OR you can email us your request. Include a picture of your written and signed request, electronic payment receipt number (for paper copies), and picture of your ID, to:

  • Which schools accept official free electronic transcripts from Broward Schools?

    We can only send free, official electronic transcripts to these Colleges and Universities through the district's official transcript system:

    • Barry University
    • Brevard Community College
    • Broward College
    • Central Florida Community College
    • Chipola Junior College
    • Daytona Beach Community College
    • Daytona State College
    • Doral College
    • Edison Community College
    • FAMU
    • Florida Atlantic University
    • Florida Community College Jacksonville
    • Florida Gateway College
    • Florida Gulf Coast University
    • Florida Keys Community College
    • Florida International University
    • Florida Polytechnic University
    • Florida State University
    • Florida South Western State
    • Gulf Coast Community College (This is not FGCU)
    • Hillsborough Community College
    • Indian River State College
    • Johnson and Wales University
    • Keiser University
    • Lake-Sumter Comm College
    • Manatee Community College
    • Miami-Dade College
    • New College of Florida
    • North Florida Junior College
    • Northwest Florida State
    • Okaloosa-Walton Comm College
    • Palm Beach State College
    • Pasco-Hernando Comm
    • Pensacola Junior College
    • Polk Community College
    • Santa Fe Community College
    • Seminole State College
    • South Florida Junior College
    • State College of Florida
    • Stetson University
    • St. John’s River Comm. College
    • St. Petersburg Junior College
    • St. Thomas University
    • Tallahassee Community College
    • University of Central Florida
    • University of Florida
    • University of Miami
    • University of North Florida
    • University of South Florida
    • University of West Florida
    • Valencia Community College 

    Electronic transcripts take 3 school days to arrive at your school, so please check with them after that time to make sure they have been received. If they do not receive them in that time you can order paper copies of your transcripts.

  • What if my question is not answered on this page?

    For any questions regarding transcripts, please email: