What is PTSO?
PTSO stands for Parent Teacher Student Organization. The mission of the PTSO is to make every child’s potential a reality.
What is the Purpose of the PTSO?
- To serve as a voice for all children
- To be a relevant resource for families and communities
- To serve as a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
- To serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods
How to Become Involved
- Join the PTSO. Click Here to download a membership form
- Attend Meetings.
- Volunteer to support PTSO activities and projects
Importance of the PTSO
- Regular updates on school activities and policies
- Access to teachers and administrators at your child's school
- Access to parents of other children at the school
- A forum to discuss concerns and problems at school
- If the problem needs attention from the state or national government, any local, district, or state PTSO can bring the issue to the attention of the National PTA/PTSO
- Access to resources on parenting, education, and more from the National PTA/PTSO
- Appreciation from teachers for all your help
- Education about school policies, state funding, and other issues concerning Hollywood Hills High School
For more information, contact the HHHS PTSO at HHHSPTSO@gmail.com.