- Address must be verified for school boundaries.
- The Registering parent must have a withdrawal form with withdrawal grades and / or transcript.
- Forms can be completed online and printed or you may come to campus for a hardcopy.
What is required for registration:*Starting July 25th, 2022, registration is from 7:00 - 12:00, Monday - Thursday.*Please check that you have all the registration documents before coming to school.
Withdrawals:Registering Parent onlyPlease bring laptop, charger, any loaners and textbooks day of withdrawal.If unable to come in, you may contact Registrar Mrs. Britez via email@example.comTranscriptsHills Alumnihttps://www.browardschools.com/osp
- Registration Form
- Emergency Contact Card
- Updated Physical and Immunizations in Florida State Form
- 2 proofs of address from Column A and B (must be 1 from each column)
- Registering Parents Drivers license or Passport
- Birth Certificate (Charter or never in a Broward County Public School)
- Final Grades (if out of Broward County Public School)
- Last school contact email and fax to request complete records (if out of Broward County Public School)
- Parent and Student must sign Code of Conduct Forms electronically or print forms
-CLICK ONLINE ESTORE
-SELECT HOLLYWOOD HILLS HIGH SCHOOL (TOP TAB!)
-SCROLL DOWN TO FIND HOLLYWOOD HILLS TRANSCRIPT OPTIONS
-PICK UP or MAIL OUT – 48HRS AFTER PURCHASE
**All graduates prior 2015 please contact Records Retention in Broward Schools website****Current Students must use Naviance, come to Guidance, or email me to send transcripts. ***-Letter of Verification can be requested via email. Registering Parent must include ID.