Spartan Clubs and Organizations
Welcome to Clubs and Organizations!
Tell me, And I might forget, Show me, And I might remember, Involve me, And I will understand -- Chinese Proverb
Student organizations have a lot to offer. Whether you join as a member or choose to lead one, simply taking part in an extracurricular group will enhance your school experience. Gaining skills, making connections, and broadening your knowledge through a student organization will help you become a more well-rounded individual — one that’s ready to take on their future career!
Hollywood Hills High School students have a rigorous academic schedule, and many have full- or part-time work and personal lives to balance. But students involved on campus because they see that the sacrifice of their time is worth the benefits they receive — the friendships, the level of involvement across campus, and the amount of fun they can have as a team.
Your opportunities for involvement at Hills are truly endless. Review the available organizations and if you don’t see the activity you’d like to participate in, start a new one!
Sports and Recreation
Stay active by participating in or sports programs through our recreational sports offerings.
Why join a student organization?
HHHS students are busy. Between classes, homework, family, and other commitments, there can be a lot to balance. So, why would we suggest you add another thing to that list by joining a student organization? Because it can impact your career and student experience in a hugely positive way.
Take a look at these 12 reasons why you should join a student organization while getting your high school degree.
- You’ll learn more about yourself.
- You’ll develop "people" skills.
- You’ll learn how to work with a team.
- You’ll get networking opportunities.
- You’ll gain practical experience in a safe environment.
- You’ll be able to use the skills you’ve learned in class.
- You’ll learn how to engage with diverse groups of people.
- You’ll gain leadership skills.
- You’ll get a break from your studies.
- You’ll expand your resume.
- You’ll be able to give back to the community
- You’ll have fun!