Broward Estates School Information
Week of March 30, 2020
- Schools remain closed. Students will report to class by signing into http://sso.browardschools.com
- Report to your classroom by clicking on the Canvas tile on your dashboard.
- You will find directions, including when your teacher will be online, in your “Canvas Classroom”
- Elementary school students will find a separate Canvas course for their specials
- Middle and high school students will find a separate Canvas course for each class
- The District will resume the distribution of breakfast and lunch on Monday, March 30. When locations and times are announced, you will be able to find all the details at browardschools.com/coronavirus.
At the top of Broward Estates Elementary's Website, click on Academics, then Online Learning for parent and student information.
Below is our Teacher's Support Schedule Effective March 30, 2020 until further notice:
Input into 2019-20 Evaluations
Parents interested in providing input into the performance evaluations of Broward Estates Elementary School instructional and/or administrative evaluations many contact our office at (754) 322-5550 by April 10, 2020.
New School Opening and Closing Times for the 2019/20 School Year
Dear School Community Members,
Broward Estates Elementary will have new opening and closing times for the 2019/20 school year.
The new school day hours are 8:15 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 754-322-5550.
The Title I Department will be conducting their annual evaluation of their parent and family engagement program.
Please complete the survey at by going to the Title I Parent and Family Engagement Survey 2019-2020.
In an effort to improve System Practices, Broward County Public Schools is conducting a Stakeholder Survey for all parents, students, and staff. We value your opinion and ask that you please take time to complete this survey. Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for taking your time to complete the survey.
Parent Survey Code: https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/100874/p568
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) will continue to support students and their families through the coronavirus crisis by offering its grab-and-go meal service.
Friday, March 20, 2020
On Friday, March 20, Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) parents and guardians from across the District picked up more than 64,000 computer devices to support their children’s education.
Superintendent to Visit Walter C. Young Middle School for Distribution of Computer Devices for Students
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Superintendent Runcie will visit Walter C. Young Middle School for the distribution of computer devices to be used by students to support continuity of learning.
Save The Date
March 30, 2020 Schools remain closed until further notice