VPK Attendance Short Forms
Complete VPK Forms Online!
*Currently Enrolled Students Only*
August Attendance Short Form will be available August 31, 2019.
2019-2020 Head Start/Early Head Start & VPK Application & Registration Information
Head Start, Early Head Start & VPK Quick Links
Head Start/Early Head Start - Registration, Application, Eligibility
- 2019-2020 Head Start/Early Head Start Application Window Is Now Closed!
- Complete the 2019-2020 Head Start School Registration Form Online (Accepted Students Only)*
- 2019-2020 Head Start/Early Head Start Registration Information (Accepted Students Only)*
- 2019-2020 Head Start/Early Head Start Schools
- Map of 2019-2020 Head Start/Early Head Start Schools
- Head Start Eligibility
- Early Head Start Eligibility
- 2019 Federal Poverty Guidelines
VPK - Registration, Application, Eligibility, Online Forms
- 2019-2020 VPK Registration Information (Selected and Eligible & Selected Students Only)
- 2018-2019 VPK Online Short Forms
- 2019-2020 VPK Application Information
- 2019-2020 VPK Consent Statements and Parent Questionnaire
- 2019-2020 VPK Attendance and Behavior Policy
- 2019-2020 VPK Certificate Upload
- 2019-2020 VPK School Locations
- 2019-2020 VPK Online Pre-Application
- VPK Eligibility
Important Information about Entering Kindergarten after Head Start/Early Head Start & Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK)
Selection for a Head Start/Early Head Start & VPK/Enrichment program at a school does not guarantee placement for Kindergarten at the same school. If your child is selected or offered a seat in a Head Start/Early Head Star & VPK/Enrichment class that is not your boundary school, you must apply for and receive a reassignment in order for your child to attend Kindergarten at the same school. To learn about the reassignment process, please visit the School Choice website.