2021-2022 Application Information
2021-2022 Head Start/Early Head Start Application Information
Applications for the 2021-2022 Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) HS/EHS program are NOW OPEN!
2021-2022 VPK/Enrichment Application Information
Applications for the 2021-2022 Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) VPK program are NOW OPEN!
2021-2022 BCPS VPK Application Information
2021-2022 VPK Application Flyers English|Spanish|Haitian/Creole|Portuguese
2021-2022 VPK Title I Application Timeline
2021-2022 VPK Tuition Application Timeline
- Protect yourself and your community! Learn about COVID-19 vaccines in your area at Immunization and Vaccine Resources #SleeveUp4HeadStart
- For assistance, questions, or concerns regarding Head Start, Early Head Start or VPK, please email our office.
- For technical assistance with Canvas, please call 754-321-0569.
- For information about our 2021-2022 Head Start/Early Head Start program, please click here to apply
- For information about our 2021-2022 BCPS VPK program, please see click here to apply.
- For more information and updates from BCPS, please visit www.browardschools.com/learningnevercloses.
- For Early Childhood eLearning resources for parents, please visit www.browardschools.com/earlychildhood.
Protect yourself and your community! Learn about COVID-19 vaccines in your area at Covid-19 Vaccine Information. #SleeveUp4HeadStart
NO COST Eye Exam & Glasses/Examen de la vista y anteojos SIN COSTO/GRATIS egzamen je & linèt
Click on the link below for more information!
AT&T - Affordable Internet
*AT&T FLYER* Attention Broward County Public Schools Families
*2021-2022 Head Start/Early Head Start Application Open Now!!
*The 2021-2022 BCPS Head Start/Early Head Start application process will take place online. Application interviews will be conducted virtually. For more information on how to apply, please click here.
*2021-2022 BCPS VPK Application Open Now!
To apply for a Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) VPK program for the 2021-2022 school year, please do the following:
Step 1. Apply for your child’s VPK Certificate of Eligibility online via the State of Florida - Family Portal website.
Step 2. Create an account on the 2021-2022 BCPS – VPK Parent Portal and create your child’s BCPS – VPK application.
Step 3. Log back into the 2021–2022 BCPS – VPK Parent Portal to check the status of your application and see any needed documents or next steps.
For additional information, please see our BCPS - VPK Frequently Asked Questions.
2021-2022 VPK Application Flyers:
eLearning Resources for Parents
For Early Childhood online learning resources for parents, please visit www.browardschools.com/earlychildhood.
Important Information about Entering Kindergarten after Head Start/Early Head Start & Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK)
Selection for a Head Start/Early Head Start & VPK/Enrichment program at a school does not guarantee placement for Kindergarten at the same school. If your child is selected or offered a seat in a Head Start/Early Head Start & VPK/Enrichment class that is not your boundary school, you must apply for and receive a reassignment in order for your child to attend Kindergarten at the same school. To learn about the reassignment process, please visit the School Choice website.