Current Students must request Transcripts via Naviance
- Log on to Naviance
- Select/Click the Colleges tab
Step 1 - Colleges I’m thinking about
- Select/Click “Colleges I’m Thinking About”
- Select/Click “Add Colleges to List”
- Use the drop menu tool under “Lookup by Keyword”
- Type in college name and click “Go”. College will appear
- Place a checkmark in the select box by clicking on the box
- Click in the box named “Favorite” next to “Actions” (it is on the right side of the page)
You MUST Complete Step 2 Before Requesting A Transcript In Naviance
Step 2 - Colleges I’m Applying to
- Select/Click “Colleges I’m Thinking About. You’ll see the list of college(s) you selected
- Select/Click the box to the left of the college(s) you are applying to
- Click on “Move to Application List”
NOTE: Once you do this the college(s) you selected will move from the “Colleges I’m Thinking About” to “Colleges I’m Applying To”
- Use the drop menus to determine “Which application deadline do you prefer” and “How will you submit your application”
NOTE: This step is very important. It will determine how your transcript can be submitted.
- Apply to your college of choice and submit your application
NOTE: You may request transcripts before you actually complete your application. You will need to check the box to the left of the name of the college on this page then proceed with the steps below.
Step 3 - Go back to College I’m Applying to under the “Colleges Tab”
- Select/Click on “REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS”
- Select/Click Initial, Mid-year, or Final (Initial = before senior year first semester grades are posted. Mid Year = after first semester grades and before final senior grades posted)
- Select/Click unofficial scores for the ACT and/or SAT tests you’ve taken. If you have not taken any, leave it blank. The names of the college(s) you selected will be in boxes under “Where are you sending the transcript/s?”
- Select/Click “Request and Finish”
TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS FOR PBHS GRADUATES AFTER 2005
PBHS Graduates after 2005 may request Transcripts from the School Counseling Office
- Transcript Request Form Forms may be picked in person at the School Counseling Office or click here to obtain the request form.
- Once completed, bring the form and $2.00 (per transcript) to the Registrar’s Office in the School Counseling Department or mail to: Pompano Beach High School Attn: Registrar 600 NE 13th Avenue Pompano Beach, FL 33060 Please allow 1-3 days for processing.
Hard copy transcripts are $2.00 each.
Electronic transmissions (Florida State Public Universities) are free of charge.
FOR PBHS GRADUATES PRIOR TO 2005
- Contact the Broward County Public Schools Records Retention Office at 754 321-3150.