- Mission Statement
- To demonstrate the cultures of the French-speaking world in a positive and respectful way and to spread the knowledge and the support to our school and community.
- Sponsor Information
- Lesha Salner: French II, III, IV, and AP Teacher
- Portable 942
- Officers for the 2020-2021 School Year
President – V. Leal
Vice President – J. Reyes
Secretary – A. Blanc
Treasurer – Y. Brown
Publicist – C. Gregoire
Historian – S. Quach
Art Director - M. Lennon
Remind: 81010 @fcshs2021
- Meeting Dates and Locations
- Meetings will take place after school at 3:30-4:30 on the 4th Wednesday of every month.
- Remind and Teams links - stay tuned
Club Pertinent Information
- For Reminders:
- Text @c66f8 to 81010
- Instagram: @cshsfrenchclub
- Bulletin Board located in front of the entrance to the portables.
- Club Requirements & Membership Criteria
- MUST attend 6 or more meetings and events or you will not be able to go to the End of the Year Banquet.
- Submit a completed membership application to Mrs. Salner in portable 942.
- Pay membership dues
- Membership dues are $30. These funds are used to pay club t-shirts and club activities/events. To pay for dues go to the school website and click on Online Payments or the “$” sign.
- Traditional Events & Patronages
- Bond Fire
- Sidewalk Painting
- Thanksgiving Basket
- Beaujolais Nouveau
- Soirée Film: Movie Night
- Dîner International: International Dinner
- Mardi Gras
- Thé Fête: Tea Party
- Teacher Appreciation
- End of the Year Banquet at a French Restaurant
- Benefits of Membership
- If you would like to be exposed to diversity and rich culture, join the French Club!