Mission Statement: To create a crime-free, drug-free environment through a youth-led movement. To instill positive values, foster good citizenship, and build self-confidence in our young people. To enable youth to become the necessary resources for preventing drug use and other crimes in their schools and neighborhoods.
• Sponsor Information: Kawana Jones, Room 711, firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Rose Metayer
Vice President: Christ-Nayda Alexandre
• Meeting Dates and Location: Every other Monday from 3:15-4
• Club Pertinent Information: Club members will meet every other Monday to discuss school related issues, activities and events that Crime Watch will be required to participate in. Students will also have the opportunity to earn 40 service hours and their CPR certification.
• Club Requirements/ Membership Criteria: 2.5 GPA and Zero behavioral issues/ referrals
• Dues: $10 which covers Crime Watch T-shirts and field trips.
• Traditional Events/Patronages: We attend multiple field trips to local Police Departments and BSO jail facility tours, host various first responder’s appreciation events and assist with school related events.
• Benefits of Membership: Members who desire a career in law enforcement will have an opportunity to work with our local police department to acquire first-hand knowledge of how law enforcement works. Members will also have the opportunity to participate in athletic events and host various events for our local law enforcement officers and first responders.