Rumor Control Hotline for Broward County Schools: 754-321-0321
- Vera Perkovic - Principal: 754-323-0209
- Robert Herzog - Assistant Principal 11th Grade:754-323-0254
- Carla Hozebin - Assistant Principal 12th Grade:754-323-0256
- Kenneth May - Assistant Principal 1oth Grade: 754-323-0253
- Tersita Chipi - Assistant Principal 9th Grade: 754-323-0208
- Angelica Perez - Assistant Principal: 754-323-0252
- Ron Ziccardi - Guidance Director: 754-323-0218
- Beatriz Dominguez - Guidance 12th grade: 754-323-0216
- Cheryl Chartrand - Guidance 11th grade : 754-323-0222
- Rosedale Joseph - Guidance 9th grade: 754-323-0214
- Zae-Vista Arnold- Guidance 10th grade: 754-323-0219
- Raquel Moon - ESE Specialist: 754-323-0216
Office of Service Quality (OSQ)
The Office of Service Quality (OSQ) is tasked with providing direct responses to parents and community members regarding school concerns. The OSQ works with schools and involved stakeholders to resolve complaints.
In accordance with Florida Statute 1012.34, parents have the opportunity to provide input into the teacher and/or administrator evaluations. If a parent would like to provide input into a teacher’s evaluation, please contact one of the school’s administrators, and for an assistant principal’s evaluation, please contact the school’s principal. This input must be provided via writing or calling the school.
Parents provide input into the principal’s evaluation annually by completing the school’s stakeholder survey. Schools provide the link to this electronic survey through the school newsletter, website, and/or social media. Principals’ supervisors use the results of the survey as they evaluate principals.