La Sociedad Honoria Hispanica
Your Spanish teacher has selected you to apply for the Spanish Honor Society! Please read the requirements below and, if you are eligible, please download the application and reference forms.
* You must be enrolled in Spanish 4 or higher.
* You must have an average of 3.5 or higher in your Spanish classes.
* You must have an overall average of 3.0 or higher.
* You must be willing to participate in Spanish Club.
(We meet every other week after school in 3445)
* You must participate in at least one fundraiser for the Spanish Club/Spanish Honor Society.
*You must do 2 hours of volunteer work helping a Spanish/French teacher each semester.
(These hours will also count as service hours toward graduation and scholarships.)
If are interested in applying, please click on the Application and Reference forms below. You need one reference from a Spanish teacher and one from a non-Spanish teacher. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Mensinger in 3445.