Cooper City High School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
Cooper City High School believes that all students should be provided with a safe educational opportunity, so that they may fulfill their responsibilities as productive citizens in our global society.
We, the Cooper City High School learning community, believe that education should:
- Provide students with a diverse curriculum that fosters individual development.
- Provide an environment conducive to the development of thinking and learning skills.
- Contribute to creating responsible citizens.
- Facilitate life-long learning.
- Facilitate a community partnership.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all students to develop socially and emotionally.
- Promote a respect for diversity.
- Evaluate, reflect and improve the focus of our mission and beliefs on a continual basis.