• If you graduated or withdrew prior to year 2015

    Visit the District Records Retention Transcripts Request to order and submit your transcript request.


    2015-2021 Graduates / Inactive Students

    Fill out and submit the following information to the email address on the form.

    • Mandatory Transcript Request Form Click Here
    • Mandatory Copy of your picture ID (license, or other government ID)




    Not all transcripts request requires a payment, please review the Transcript Request Form to see if payment is needed.


    If payment if required for your transcript request, please do the following:

    • Pay online (not available during summer)

    If you are not able to pay online do the following:

    • Mail in your Transcript Request Form, and make sure the following is included:
    • Copy of your Picture ID- Required
    • Money Order of $3.00
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.