Students from Cooper City High School receive awards from Cambridge International, part of the University of Cambridge
Cambridge Assessment International Education
The Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) Diploma is an international curriculum and examination system that emphasizes the value of broad and balanced study. Alongside in-depth understanding of a variety of subjects, students also need to master a broader range of skills critical for success in university study and employment. To find out which universities worldwide accept Cambridge programmes and qualifications, search our recognitions database.
- VIDEO: Find out how we are leading learning in the USA and preparing students for tomorrow’s world:https://vimeo.com/274667678
- VIDEO: Brief overview of Cambridge International in the US:https://vimeo.com/279074977
- VIDEO: Leading universities from the USA discuss the Cambridge AICE Diploma:https://vimeo.com/251793619
- VIDEO: US university admissions staff explain why they value Cambridge qualifications: https://youtu.be/Yvu9BZIA5ow
- In addition, please link the video page: https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/usa/videos/