Coordinated Student Health Services (CSHS) strives to foster growth, development, and educational achievement of our students by promoting their health and wellness in a safe and supportive environment. CSHS embraces collaboration with staff, students, families and the community to achieve this goal.
- Communicable & Infectious Diseases Control
- State Mandated Health Requirements
- Nursing Services
- Chronic Diseases Management
- CPR/AED/First Aid Training - American Heart Association Training Center
- Healthy School Environment
- Health & Wellness Promotion