Name or Address Change

  • (Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)

    Name Change

    A copy of your signed Social Security Number (SSN) card with your new name must be attached to the Name Change Form to be processed. You name will be entered in the Human Resources/Payroll System (SAP) as it appears on your SSN card.
    Name Change Form

    Address Change for Current Employees

    Current employees and recently separated (within the last 45 days) must update their address via Employee Self-Service (ESS). If you need assistance with ESS, please see the Office Manager or Payroll Contact person at your location.
    Employee Self-Service (ESS)

    Address Change for Former Employees

    Former employees requesting an address change more than 45 days after your job separation date will need to fill out the Address Change Form below.
    Address Change Form

    Newly Hired Employees claiming Confidential Status

    Certain employees in the District are exempt from having their information disclosed, based on previous or current job responsibilities or family relationships. If you meet the criteria on the Personnel Information Exemptions Form below, you are eligible to be exempt. If none of the categories apply to you, there is no action you need to take. If you are eligible to be exempt, please print out and complete the forms below.
    Personnel Information Exemptions Form

Contact Information

  • Human Resources Support Services

    7720 W. Oakland Park Blvd.

    Sunrise, Florida 33351

    Phone: 754-321-0100

    Fax: 754-321-0900

    TTL: --

    Phone: --

    Samantha Gordon