Now Hiring Teachers/Guidance Counselors/Speech Therapists, Guidance Counselors, School Psychologists and Family Counselors While Broward County Public Schools are currently closed for students due to COVID-19, our HR Recruiters are connecting with and conducting virtual interviews with prospective teacher candidates.
In addition to virtual interviews, candidates can apply for specific positions through our application system, which is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once your application is active, we recommend you frequently monitor our current vacancies.
Who Should Come?
- People who love children and have a passion for igniting young minds
- Teachers: K-12, Math, Science, English Language Arts (middle school and high school), Elementary Educators, K-12 Special Needs
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Career changers who hold a Bachelor’s Degree
Why Broward Schools?
- 2018 Magnet School Award Winner
- 2017 Great District for Great Teachers Award
- 2016 -26 BCPS High Schools earned placement on America’s Most Challenging High Schools
- Onboarding Teachers Concierge Program – All Broward Teachers are prepared to succeed
- Progressive and Empowering School Board
- Future focused – technology, leadership, communications
- Fully Paid Employee Benefits
Why Broward County?
- Unparalleled quality of life
- A designated mega-region of the future
- Business-friendly low tax environment
- Growing population = demand for teachers
- One of the most diverse counties in the country