Now Hiring Teacher/Guidance Counselor/Speech Therapist and CounselorsUpdate 3/17/2020: Broward County Public Schools are closed with limited staff working. Recruiters are scheduling Skype interviews. If you are interested in speaking with a recruiter, click on the Skype link below.Broward County is interested in speaking to you about becoming an instructional employee with our District. Instructional employees include classroom teachers, literacy/math/science/autism coaches, school counselors, speech-language pathologist, family counselors, district teachers, etc.We are interested in speaking to certified teachers, new graduates, career changers and candidates that have a Bachelor's degree and want to pursue a career in teaching. Broward has a variety of pathways to assist you in becoming a teacher.Select one of the options below to connect with us:
Who Should Come?
- People who love children and have a passion for igniting young minds
- Teachers: K-12, Math, Science, English Language Arts (middle school and high school), Elementary Educators, K-12 Special Needs
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Career changers who hold a Bachelor’s Degree
Why Broward Schools?
- 2018 Magnet School Award Winner
- 2017 Great District for Great Teachers Award
- 2016 -26 BCPS High Schools earned placement on America’s Most Challenging High Schools
- Onboarding Teachers Concierge Program – All Broward Teachers are prepared to succeed
- Progressive and Empowering School Board
- Future focused – technology, leadership, communications
- Fully Paid Employee Benefits
Why Broward County?
- Unparalleled quality of life
- A designated mega-region of the future
- Business-friendly low tax environment
- Growing population = demand for teachers
- One of the most diverse counties in the country