End of Year Testing in the Spring of 2021
There are a variety of end-of-year tests which students are scheduled to take in the Spring of 2021. This webpage is intending to serve as an information hub on the variety of dates, protocols, and other resources related to end-of-year assessments.
A high level summary of the assessments listed below is provided in the links on the left side of this web page.
- FSA (Florida Standards Assessment) for students in grade 3-12 in math and English Langauge Arts.
- NGSSS for students in grade 5 and 8 in science.
- EOC (End-of-Course) examinations for students in middle school school Civics or in high school credit courses for Algebra 1, Geometry, Biology, or United States History.
- FSAA (Florida Standards Alternative Assessment) for select students in grades 3-12
- ACCESS for select students in grades 3-12
- Advanced academic examinations
- Advanced Placement
- AICE (Cambridge)
- International Baacalaureate
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on FSA & EOC
- Information on Advancement Placement Exams
- Information on International Baacalaureate
- Information on AICE (Cambridge)
- BCPS Office of Student Assessment and Research
- Florida Department of Education: website on FSAs and website on EOCs
- Visit the SEL and Mindfulness Toolkit for Families and Students for resources. Enroll at https://browardschools.instructure.com/enroll/WDB37