School Psychology Internship Program
The Psychological Services internship program provides:
- internships for specialist level and doctoral students enrolled in accredited school psychology training programs;
- an opportunity to integrate knowledge acquired through coursework and practicum experiences into a coherent set of professional competencies;
- adherence to the internship standards of the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) and the certification requirements of the Florida Department of Education;
- and full-time internship experiences over the course of one academic year (1200 hours minimum, specialist level; 1500 hours minimum, doctoral level.)
- Please review the Internship Overview for more details.
To apply for a school psychology internship in Broward County Public Schools:
- Download the Internship Program Description & Application Materials for more details regarding the program requirements, information on work schedules and stipends, and directions for applying to internship positions.
- If you have any questions regarding the internship program or the application process, please contact Chauntea Cummings, Internship Coordinator.