- Go to Broward Schools Coronavirus for Updates on All Topics
- Broward County Public School classes begin on August 19th.
- Report to school by going to http://sso.browardschools.com
- For more information on accessing your classes please refer to the Parent University website: https://www.browardschools.com/parentuniversity
- Updates on numerous other academic topics, including significant details on by grade band, support program, and parent support are at BCPS Learning Never Closes.
Fourth Annual Claim your Future Showcase at BB&T Center
(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
Why CTACE? Graduate College and Career Ready!
Today's economy demands a better educated workforce than ever before, and jobs in this new economy require more complex knowledge and skills than the jobs of the past.
Career Launch Meta Major Pathway ARTS, HUMANITIES, COMMUNICATION & DESIGN BUSINESS EDUCATION HEALTH SCIENCE INDUSTRY, MANUFACTURING, CONSTRUCTION & TRANSPORTATION (IMCT)
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Animal Science Services
- Applied Robotics
- Auto Maintenance and Light Repair
- Building Trades and Construction
- Engineering Pathways
- Global Logistics
- Horticulture Science & Services
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Maritime Technology
- Outboard Marine Service Technology
- Veterinary Assisting
PUBLIC SAFETY SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATH
The district prohibits discrimination in the terms and conditions of employment, and in access to educational programs and activities, and prohibits harassment of any individual or group on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or genetic information (and other protected classes included in the district’s nondiscrimination policies). Lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation. The district may assess each student’s ability to benefit from specific programs through placement tests and counseling, and, if necessary, will provide services or referrals to better prepare students for successful participation. For any concerns about equal access, reach out to Broward Schools office of EEO/ADA compliance at 754-321-2150