Fingerprinting and Badging
(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
Applicants must register on-line to schedule an appointment for fingerprint or identification badge services Fingerprinting and badging sites are located throughout the United States. Here are several of the tri-county authorized processing locations you can choose from:
- 401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- 1503 West Prospect Road Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 1830 North University Drive, Plantation, FL
- 3200 NW 62nd Avenue Margate, FL
- 8403 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines, FL
- 11352 West State Road 84, Davie, FL
- 15970 West State Road 84, Sunrise, FL
- 160 West Camino Real Boca Raton, FL
- 1581 West 49th Street, Hialeah, FL
- 123 SE 3rd Avenue, Miami, FL
- Vendor – $91.57
- Charter school personnel (to include the Charter Board members) - $85.00
- BCPS employees (to include full time, part time and temporary) - $75.00
- Preservice educators/Student teachers (formerly referred to as pre-professionals) - $75.00
- Outside researcher – $60.00
- Health science student at a BCPS Technical College - $52.00
- Vendor badge for active BCPS employee – $7.50
WHAT TO EXPECT:
All new recommended hires (instructional/non-instructional), health science students, and outside researchers will be processed using the new vendor, Fieldprint. The appropriate department will give the candidate instructions regarding registering for fingerprints and payment. It is imperative that the candidate receive the instructions from the appropriate department. The candidate will use the instructions to register for fingerprints and provide a “Fieldprint code”. This code will be included in the instructions. Candidates will no longer be fingerprinted at the Kathleen C. Wright Administrative building.
Badge Replacement: Fieldprint, Inc. will be used to provide replacement badges to current employees and employees that work for a SBBC vendor (i.e. ASP, YMCA, etc.). Go to http://www.broward.k12.fl.us/police/secclear.html.
Vendors and contest officials will now use Fieldprint, Inc. instead of Morphotrust for fingerprinting and badging. Go to http://www.broward.k12.fl.us/police/secclear.html.
Volunteer Athletic Coaches (NOT paid), Youth Mentors, and Fingerprinted (Level 2) volunteers will continue to be fingerprinted at the Kathleen C. Wright building; however, the applicant must use the on-line registration to schedule an appointment. The school must continue to email CAB, “Level 2” to request approval. If approved, Security Clearance will send the instructions to the school contact. The candidate must follow the instructions and schedule an appointment.
All charter school personnel will now use Fieldprint, Inc. for fingerprinting and badging. For more information, go to: http://www.broward.k12.fl.us/police/secclear.html.