The 2021 FSP Leadership Virtual Training Week!We are excited to announce that the FSP Leadership Conference Committee will be hosting the 2021 FSP Leadership Virtual Training Week in lieu of the annual onsite Facilities Servicepersons Conference. Our goal is to bring relevant and important training to your fingertips. Courses will allow you to work at your own pace within the specified training week.When:
July 12 - 23, 2021Kickoff July 12, 2020 @ 8:30amWhere:On-lineHow:
Please begin by login in and registering in LAB.
- You can find a list of current courses here.
- Once registered, please look out for your your invitation email with directions for completing your courses (you will receive one for each course).
- Emails will be going out on or before Monday, July, 12, 2021.
- Completion of activities and submission of your evidence of completion must be made on or before Monday, August 23, 2021.
- Please follow the directions provided in your email(s).
For technical inquiries, support or assistance related to your training activities please email PPOIT@browardschools.com or call 754-321-4627. When sending or leaving a message, please provide details and a contact number (such as a cell/mobile number, if possible) so we may better assist you and direct your inquiries accordingly.Resources:
Please reference the directions and resources posted on this page under the Quick Access heading on right side of this page along with your personal invitation email for courses you have been registered for.
Training and Resources 2021
Session content and resources are provided through the collaborative partnership between the Broward County Public Schools (BCPS), Federations of Public Employees (FOPE), the FSP Leadership Conference Committee and our Vendor Partners. Sessions and trainings are designed to provide personnel with the knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary to effectively provide services that support a safe, clean and secure learning environment.