A Guide to Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) Employment and Income Verification
CCCVerify is the third-party administrator BCPS uses to fulfill requests for employment and income verifications. BCPS offers two ways of providing employment and income verification when securing financing, leasing an apartment, providing information to government agencies, etc.
Telephone verifications limited to general information (dates of employment, employment status, position title, annual salary).
- For telephone verifications, call HR Support Services (Personnel Records) at 754-321-0100.
Written verifications can be provided as well.
- For written verifications, click on the appropriate tab from the home page or please contact CCCVerify Customer Service toll-free at (855) 901-3099, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST.
Employees (BCPS past and present employees)
- BCPS Employees can receive two free verification reports annually (within a 12 month period). There is a cost up to $39.99, to the employee, for each additional verification report. The first annual verification report can be obtained through the CCCVerify website. For the second annual verification, please contact CCCVerify Customer Service toll free at (855) 901-3099.
- BCPS employees do not need an account to request their own employment verification; however, BCPS employees will need to create an account if they wish to view requestor activity to see who has accessed their employment and income information or request system alerts and modify user profile information.
- Businesses or individuals must have your authorization or complete a process to obtain employment or income information. They must confirm that they are a legitimate business and have a valid reason as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. They may also make the request under the Florida Public Records Law to obtain employment and income information from this site.
Government Verifiers (Government Agencies)
- Government Agencies new to CCCVerify will need to create an account prior to requesting written employment and income verifications. There is no processing fee to Government Verifiers.
Commercial Verifiers (mortgage companies, landlords, etc.)
- There is a processing fee of $11.95 to $19.95 for each employment and income verification report.
- Commercial Requestors new to CCCVerify will need to create an account prior to requesting written verifications.
- In addition to creating an account, Commercial Requestors new to the site must complete CCC Verify’s credentialing process or request the information under the Florida Public Records Law. The credentialing process takes an average of 5 minutes to complete.
The following verifications ARE NOT processed through CCCVerify:
- Teaching Experience
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Public Records Requests
For verifications that are not processed through CCC Verify, please submit a request to BCPS HR Support Services (Personnel Records) Department via email, fax or by mail:
Mail: 7720 West Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 101A, Sunrise, Florida 33351
If you have any questions, please contact us at (754) 321-0100 or send an email to HRSupportServices@browardschools.com.