2022 Interim Committee Meetings Schedule
- Monday, September 20, 2021 - Friday, September 24, 2021
- Monday, October 11, 2021 - Friday October 15, 2021
- Monday, October 18, 2021 - Friday, October 22, 2021
- Monday, November 1, 2021 - Friday, November 5, 2021
- Monday, November 15, 2021 - Friday, November 19, 2021
- Monday, November 29, 2021 - Friday, December 3, 2021
2022 Legislative Session Schedule
- January 11, 2022 - Regular Session convenes / 12:00 noon, deadline for filing bills for introduction
- February 20, 2022 - Reconsideration in Committee or Subcommittee: No bill may be retained for the purpose of reconsideration in committee or subcommittee after the 40th day (February 19) of a regular session
- February 24, 2022 - Ceremonial Resolution Filing Deadline: No ceremonial resolution shall be given first reading unless approved for filing with the Clerk before the 46th day (February 25) of the regular session.
- February 26, 2022 - All bills are immediately certified / Motion to reconsider made and considered the same day
- March 1, 2022 - 50th day rule (Senate) - last day for regularly scheduled committee meetings
- March 7, 2022 - After the 55th day (March 6) of a regular session: Main floor amendments must be approved for filing with the Clerk not later than 2 hours before session is scheduled to convene on the day a bill appears on the Special Order Calendar in the Calendar of the House; and amendments to main floor amendments and substitute amendments for main floor amendments must be approved for filing not later than 1 hour after the main floor amendment deadline. After the 55th day (March 6) of a regular session, no House bills on second reading may be taken up and considered by the House.
- March 10, 2022 - After the 58th day (March 9) of a regular session, the House may consider only: Returning Messages, Conference Reports, and Concurrent Resolutions.
- March 11, 2022 - 60th day - last day of Regular Session