Check Your Status
The application was not approved because of one or more of the following reasons:
Required documents were not uploaded to the dashboard before the application deadline.
Application eligibility not met
- Magnet Application – A Magnet application was completed, but the student did not meet the criteria for the requested program.
- Employee Application – A Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) employee application was completed, but the applicant did not qualify.
- Active-Duty Military Application – A Military application was completed, but the applicant did not qualify.
- Boundary Choice Application ‐ A Boundary Choice application was completed, but the student's home address did not qualify.
- Reassignment Application – Please contact our office for more information.
Not Selected - Waitpool
The application was not selected by a random computerized selection and is in a waitpool.
When there are more applicants than available seats at a school, a random computerized selection is used to pick the applicants. "Not Selected" applications are placed in a waitpool – unordered group of all unselected applicants waiting for a seat at the school. If more seats become available, additional random computerized selections are used to pick the applicants from the waitpool.
Approved - Seat Offered
The student met the application eligibility requirements and was selected by a random computerized selection for a seat at the school.
Student Selections in Progress
Student selections are in progress. Notifications will be emailed and updated on your Family Dashboard when processed.
Application status results are final when confirmed with an email and your dashboard status has been updated.Please continue to check your email and Family Dashboard for updates.