(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
The Administrative Sites section is responsible for space planning regarding the relocation/allocation of staff and/or departments into Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) administrative facilities and related offices and cubicles, and the management of related data. Detailed responsibilities include the following:
- Process and review submitted Administration Move Application Form (AMAF) to determine if the requested relocation by division/department is practical and feasible.
- Utilize AutoCAD and/or 3D BIM Revit to conduct spatial analysis and planning of the desired administrative office/cubicle layout.
- Determine if any site upgrades, reconfiguration and/or modifications of the desired administrative office/cubicle would be needed.
- Maintain accurate data related to the following: BCPS administrative facilities and their utilization; processed application forms regarding location into administrative facilities and costs associated with relocations into administrative office/cubicle.
- Maintain BCPS standard work area square footage and/or Business Owners Management Association (BOMA) standards that should ideally be allocated and occupied by BCPS personnel of similar positions and pay grades.
MOVES APPLICATION CONTACTFacility Planning and Real Estate Department