Provide a Service
Steps to Become a Service Provider (Vendor)
Step 1: Insurance Coverage
Contact Risk Management - Please provide Risk Management with your company name and email address. With BASCC in the subject line, address the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What insurance do you need? As an SBBC vendor you are required to provide and maintain the following insurance while providing services to the SBBC:
- GENERAL LIABILITY - Limits shall not be less than $1,000,000 per occurrence for Bodily Injury/ Property Damage; $1,000,000 General
- AUTO LIABILITY - Owned, Non -Owned and Hired Auto Liability with Bodily Injury and Property Damage limits of not less than $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit
- WORKER’S COMPENSATION - Florida Statutory limits in accordance with Chapter 440; Employer’s Liability limits not less than $100,000/$100,000/$500,000 (each accident/disease- each employee /disease-policy limit)
Required Conditions - ACCEPTABILITY OF INSURANCE CARRIERS - The insurance policies shall be issued by companies qualified to do business in the State of Florida. The insurance companies must be rated at least A - VI by AM Best or Aa3 by Moody’s Investor Service.
THE FOLLOWING WORDING MUST BE INCLUDED ON THE CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
- The School Board of Broward County, FL, its members, officers, employees and agents are added as additional insured.
- All liability policies are primary of all other valid and collectable coverage maintained by the School Board of Broward County, Florida.
- Certificate Holder: School Board of Broward County, c/o EXIGIS Risk Management Services, P. O. Box 4668/ -ECM, New York, New York 10163 -4668
Step 2: FieldPrint (Vendor Badge)
- Upon Receipt your Risk Management Approval Letter:
- Email email@example.com
- Request a "pin number"
- Include your:
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Approval date from "Risk Management"
- You will receive a "Pin Number" from FieldPrint within 5 -7 business days
- FieldPrint will provide you with the information on how to obtain a vendor badge
Step 3: Superintendent's Screening Program
- Approval of your literature to be placed in school offices is through the Superintendent's Screening Program
- Send any literature, brochure, flyer or tri-fold to firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval
- Any concerns or questions, you may call SSP office at 754-321-2300, fax documents to 754-321-2711, or navigate to the Superintendent's Screening Committee page
- For concerns, questions, or more information about the Superintendent's Screening Program, call 754-321-2300 or email email@example.com.
If you need additional help with the form email Nyasha Hinds,firstname.lastname@example.org, Regine Desdunesregine.email@example.com , or Dr. Carolyn Stewartcarolyn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Has the fingerprinting process changed in anyway?
This is the badge pick up schedule. It has not changed. The only thing that changed is the room.
Is Field Print issuing badges at Rock Island Professional Development Center?
Monday and Thursdays
1:30pm to 430 pm
Rock island professional bldg. – Portable 1533 park behind the building next to the portable
2301 nw 26th st
Ft Lauderdale fl 33311
Are the Superintendent Screening committee procedures for vendors still the same?
The superintendent screening committee is required to provide insurance but the requirements are not the exactly the same as for vendors. It depends on what they are looking to do.
Has the insurance process changed in anyway?
NO change in Risk Management Dept.
I am just starting a business, do I need the insurance required?
I used to have a vendor badge, but it expired, what do I do?
Follow the process to become a vendor
Who do I speak with in Risk Management?
Suet Cheung: 754 -321-1900
How do I add staff for badging?
They will use your vendor account