May 18, 2019 -Teacher Recruitment Fair
Welcome to our most popular Annual Teacher Recruitment Fair and Welcome to Broward County. Slots are filling fast, so make sure you pre-register. If you are coming in from out of town, we have arranged special hotel package rates for you.
Saturday, May 18, 2019.
Where to stay – DoubleTree by Hilton $129. Book by phone 800-222-8733 using CODE: BCS 954.835.3636
Includes 20% off breakfast, lunch and dinner. Includes free shuttle service.
Plan you visit at Vacationplanner.sunny.org
Come visit us and see why Broward County Public Schools and You are the perfect match to ignite your teaching career. Discover why the Greater Fort Lauderdale area is attracting so many people, businesses and families to live, work and play here.
HR Recruiters are coming to a city near you! We have many teaching opportunities and pathways for teaching in our district. If you have a Bachelor's degree and are interested in teaching, schedule an interview NOW to meet with us.
An HR recruiter will contact you, via email, regarding exact location and interview time.
Unable to join us in person? We are now scheduling interviews via SKYPE.
Who Should Come?
- People who love children and have a passion for igniting young minds
- Teachers: K-12, Math, Science, English Language Arts (middle school and high school), Elementary Educators, K-12 Special Needs
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Career changers who hold a Bachelor’s Degree
Why Broward Schools?
- 2018 Magnet School Award Winner
- 2017 Great District for Great Teachers Award
- 2016 -26 BCPS High Schools earned placement on America’s Most Challenging High Schools
- Onboarding Teachers Concierge Program – All Broward Teachers are prepared to succeed
- Progressive and Empowering School Board
- Future focused – technology, leadership, communications
- Fully Paid Employee Benefits
Why Broward County?
- Unparalleled quality of life
- A designated mega-region of the future
- Business-friendly low tax environment
- Growing population = demand for teachers
- One of the most diverse counties in the country