About B-Stock (Surplus & Auctions)
B-Stock items are classified as equipment, supplies, or inventory that the school/department no longer can utilize.
B-Stocks online auction that may be accessed at www.publicsurplus.com by the general public and District personnel. Customers must register prior to bidding on an item. Auctions are typically posted for five (5) to ten (10) days. Items purchased may be paid by credit card, money order, or cashiers check.
B-Stock surplus inventory is available to schools and departments throughout the District at no charge. Generally, items are in functional used and/or new condition. B-Stock staff are available for the pickup and delivery of surplus materials. District personnel are encouraged to take advantage of this valuable service.
Additional B-Stock Services
- Repurpose resources throughout the District
- Recycle computer and technology equipment
- Relocate office furniture and equipment to new site locations
- Storage and retrieval of all District department materials
- R efurbish laptop and desktop computers
Important B-Stock Information & Forms
- Contact B-Stock for pick-up and delivery
- Instructions for surplus computers pick-up
- Surplus Declaration Form (Form 3290A)
- About www.publicsurplus.com
- Surplus Exchange (CAB Conference Surplus Exchange)